[OM] opinions on E-20, or any for sale?????

Subject: [OM] opinions on E-20, or any for sale?????
From: "james olson" <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 11:21:49 -0800
I am looking at purchasing a digital camera, and although the E-20 is a few
years old, it seems like a great camera.  I know it has write time
limitations, but I am looking at a camera to do portraits, and use with
studio lighting.

Is there any reason not to look at the camera for the $800 or so I could buy
it for?  Would a C-5050 give similar, or better image quality for less?

Every thing I have read has said it has excellent image quality and a lot of
great features.  Any opinions would be appreciated.