[OM] Re: opinions on E-20, or any for sale?????

Subject: [OM] Re: opinions on E-20, or any for sale?????
From: <OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:19:42 -0500
James,
I have to agree here. I own an E10, C720, C750 and C5050 while my buddy has
a E20 and D100.

The E10/20s have a great lens on them. VERY sharp with terrific contrast.
Either will work quite well in your studio.

If you are used to shooting film you will have to get accustomed to the
shutter lag time of the digitals.