[OM] Re: OT How many cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras?
From: Doug <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:50:41 -0500
On Wednesday February 25 2004 10:23 pm, you wrote:

bodies
2 OM1s one on the way to Johns for service
1 OM4
1 OM10 good working order
1 OM10 my original camera definitely needs foam, but may need other work. I
dropped it in the swamp on a very cold January morning shortly after I got
it. I had it serviced, but one never knows
OM2sp maybe if John can perform a resuscitation on it.

Lens
Zuiko
28mm
50mm 1.8
50mm 1.4
50mm 3.5
100mm 2.8
135mm 3.5
200mm 4
300mm 4.5
28-48mm Zuiko

Non Zuiko
17-28mm Samsung
35-105 4-5.6 Tokina
90mm Vivitar 2.8 macro

Flashes
T32
T10
T28 single
Vivitar 283 with low trigger voltage

> Say, would you folks be so kind as to include your addresses along with
> a list of gear. I need to flesh out my collection and was putting
> together a midnight shopping list ;>)
>
> Mike
> (and an obtuse reminder that this is a public list)

I live east of Syracuse, NY but to get to me from the back to have to walk/
wade through the afore mentioned swamp. Its mostly frozen and I put an
emphasis on mostly and covered with 2.5 feet of snow. No dogs, but at times
there are pigs in the barn and a bull in the pasture. Pigs are more alert and
NOISIER that a dog ever thought of being and I wouldn't want to discover I
was in the same pasture with a bull that I didn't know was there. Plus I know
how to use the shotgun in the dark :-) Thanks for the reminder anyway mike

And it seems that if you where going to clean this list out of equipment
you'll need a really large truck and a couple of hoods to help you.