[OM] Foam & CLA

Subject: [OM] Foam & CLA
From: Nils Frohberg <nilsf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:41:12 +0100
hi,

i'm back from lisbon. a great city! (and such nice weather, we even were
able to go to the beach! in february!)

i've slowly  been catching up  with the list  (do you actually  know how
many  mails those  are in  only a  week?), and  stumbled over  a message
mentioning needing  new foam. now i  am wondering, what shows  me that i
need new  foam? do the  pictures lose  contrast? (ie., there's  a little
light falling in  the body?) or is  e.g. the top part of  the film fully
exposed?

i shot 5 sensia 100 films in that  week, and would have wished for a tad
bit more  contrast on the pictures.  it's way OK for  vacation pictures,
but i'm still wondering if it's the vivitar zoom, or the film. (or maybe
it's just me?)

oh, and does anybody know a place where i could have my OM-1 serviced in
.de? it  has the  well-known meter-disease. (is  there anything  i could
check beforehand, e.g. if a cable is loose inside or such?)

thanks,

--nils

(why do my posts always end up so long?)

--
The Things I'd do as Evil Overlord (www.eviloverlord.com):
114. I will never accept a challenge from the hero.