[OM] Re: OT How many cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras?
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:37:28 +0000
Well I love the 135mm perspective and the f/3.5 is so convenient to
carry around.  My TOPE 9 entry was taken with it and that's one of my
photos that I like a lot.  Getting three of them was a bit accidental
though - I bought one from a list member, then a few months later the
lens release button broke.  Then another list member offered a 75-150
and two 135/3.5s at a great price and I thought I'd better take up the
offer.

I was always meaning to see about repairing the broken button in my
first 135/3.5.  I do remember someone saying it was a fairly easy repair
but can't remember any of the details.  It's still usable but I will get
rounding to working my DIY magic on it at some point!

Roger