[OM] Re: Calling All Seattle Zuikoholics

Subject: [OM] Re: Calling All Seattle Zuikoholics
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:50:57 -0500
I suppose Atlanta might be a little bit out of the way for you,
but our snow storm here left only about two inches, and it's all
melting now.

Anyway, you don't need to look at, through, or in one.  Just grab
it and be happy.

Walt, with three 4's and three 4Ti's

If it is NOT NECESSARY to amend the Constitution, then it is
NECESSARY NOT to amend the Constitution.