[OM] Re: Cross Polination

Subject: [OM] Re: Cross Polination
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:17:30 -0700
I have no idea what techniques are used but some photographers make the
foods look so good I get instantly hungry looking at the images. Some work
at the other extreme. There was an Arby's commercial a while back where the
meat looked green. Not good....  I would guess that light shifts from
fluorescent lighting would be something to watch for. /jmac