[OM] Re: Cross Polination

Subject: [OM] Re: Cross Polination
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 11:34:10 -0800
On Thursday, February 26, 2004, at 11:17 AM, James N. McBride wrote:

> I have no idea what techniques are used but some photographers make the
> foods look so good I get instantly hungry looking at the images.

Years ago I dated a woman who worked for Joe Standart in New York City.
Joe did a lot of studio shots of food. As I recall it was all sprayed
with hairspray, glycerin, or something similar, ice was plastic,
etc--very much a "created" image. Whatever the process, the food was
completely inedible afterwards!

-Rob Harrison
Seattle