[OM] ( OM ) Re: the age tell-all and cameras & lenses

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Re: the age tell-all and cameras & lenses
From: "Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 22:00:46 +0100

I have one somewhere, bought many years ago; also a Penguin. I have not
seen it for a while though, but film was 620 as far as I remember.

Roger Key

Brian Swale wrote:

 I seem to like cameras and glass;
and am something of a magpie. But I started with a Kershaw King Penguin
(120 or 620 film format; not sure which) that I still have, in about 1950.

Probably nobody else amongst us also has a Kershaw <g>

Brian