[OM] Re: OT How many cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras?
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:43:58 -0500
I only wrote that half in jest after scrolling through lists of OM system
equipment!  I have a rider on my State Farm Insurance.  I have had State
Farm for over 25 years.  They have stuck with me through tickets without a
raise in premiums, but did raise it slightly when my wife and I both had
accidents in a little over a year.  Now it is down again.

When I searched for insurance for my teenage driver, I found various prices
for the same coverages.

But certainly, there must be thoughts on how to protect cameras, given the
international flavor of this list.

gregg