[OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:27:06 -0500
I just recalled that I think Larry owns and swears by the Samyang so
perhaps he and Moose can sing the praises of each.  To my recollection
both swear "by" their respective choices and not "at" them.  I've heard
it said that one is slightly better than the other at this or that but
I've never heard bad words about either.

Chuck