[OM] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 07:38:51 -0800
Lately I received one of these scams re eBay with the notice that my
account (right, as if I had one sitting there with money in it) had been
debited a certain amount of money, etc. I followed it to a page that
appeared to be an eBay page but proceeded no further, instead notified eBay
of this and, typically, to my knowledge received no reply (though eBay
might have replied at that, but got caught in my Earthlink spam catcher).

Strange daze.

Tris