[OM] Re: OT How many cameras? [OFF TOPIC]

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras? [OFF TOPIC]
From: Humbert Humbert <0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:38:30 -0600
Bill, you're darn right and the Texas part of me is definitely Hill
Country. The natural beauty is incredible in places (even though the
mac mansions are a scar on the landscape in places). Nicest friends
too. Some of the finest American French-style cuisine I've ever
tasted (deserved Michelin *s) on Red River behind the Convention
Center. Even a little French-American school and an antique store
with an Eiffel Tower in the front yard. No wonder we're heading
back... ;-)

Phil