[OM] Re: OT How many cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT How many cameras?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:50:29 -0700
Last time I checked they were priced from several hundred dollars to $26,999
US. On the better ones the head both turns and rotates. Many of these are
sold without the light sources which are quite expensive. They work good for
looking inside engines or narrow places inside walls. I have the Oly
interface adapter and special focusing screen but not the poker part.
Someday.  /jmac