[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:42:59 -0800
Good points. In this case, however, the offending mail is always still in
my Earthlink mailbox. If it were something I had retrieved via Eudora I'd
still have the headers to offer, however.

I don't mean to accuse all or even any ISPs in particular here, and in fact
I'm basically pleased with both the Earthlink DSL service and their 24-hour
support. I also think I can understand the real-world situation to some
extent, and/or imagine some of the rest. I only meant to respond in spirit
to the original poster's notice of yet another scam attempt and vent a
little of my frustration re same. It _does_ seem to have gotten worse just
the past couple-three weeks, though. Has anyone else noticed this? Is there
something going on out there all of a sudden to explain this?

Tris