[OM] Re: Portfolio print size?

Subject: [OM] Re: Portfolio print size?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:38:05 EST
In a message dated 2/27/2004 2:38:39 PM Central Standard Time,
om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I'm putting together a portfolio and I'm trying to decide on whether to go
with 8x10 or 11x14 prints

What follows is rather like my nose, however it is my opinion and everyone
has one (both noses and opinions).  The only time I put together a real
portfolio, something other than a collections of prints assembled in a box, I
used
8X12 and 8X10 images mounted in 16X20 mats.  They were images captured while on
the a photo walk in London in August and to date I have entered four of them in
our monthly competitions and three have placed.  Although the mixed size
prints worked, I might give consideration to having them all be the same size
next
time.  Bill Barber