[OM] Re: Monza photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Monza photos
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:46:39 +1100
G'day Adam,

I doubt that ICDSoft provide ISP facilities for us in Oz as they are
located in the US and Hong Kong.  So, yes, continue with your current
ISP and use ICDSoft for web site, domain name hosting.  They also
provide up to 5 email addresses in the price, so it's probably useful
for handling mail generated by your site.

...Wayne