[OM] Re: Tamron 1.4x/Zuiko 1.4x

Subject: [OM] Re: Tamron 1.4x/Zuiko 1.4x
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 16:08:48 -0500
I had a Tamron 1.4x BBAR SP Adaptall on my Tamron 80-200 for a while and it was
nice, especially for $60.00.  The Zuiko 1.4x that I once had beat it hands
down, but that's what you get for $400.

As mentioned, the Tamron adaptall converter, fitting between the main lens and
the adaptall mount, is a bit of a PITA to mount.  The Zuiko, with a traditional
mounting regimen, is much easier.

Skip