[OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 19:58:26 -0800
The tooling is for different cameras I believe. You can reve4rse the
zoom and focus directions on a manual focus camera as they are not
coupled to the body. The aperature has to match the camera body
direction because it is coupled.

I would geuss that the B&H photo is of the same lens, but for a Nikon or
other mount.

Jim Couch