[OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:18:12 -0000
Duty ought to be a factor in domestic pricing, correct Moose - but buying
from B&H we would have to pay ditu on the "landed price" which means retail
including shipping.  With a customs clearance fee on top.  The shipping cost
and clearance fee with the 20% duty thereon are the killers.

However all is not bad news Donald - the lenses pop up on that auction site
all the time, listed by German sellers under Cosina brand name.  I have also
seen offered the Samyang/Phoenix 18-28 labelled Exakta - Exakta is just that
nowadays, merely a brand name.

#2989982767 is a Cosina ending at about 20:00 GMT this evening, presently
Euro 88, from a seller with well over 100000 positives.

Piers