[OM] Re: OT: How many cameras?

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: How many cameras?
From: "Daniel Tan" <daniel.tan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:37:00 +1000
Yep, that's him Wayne.
Not a bad bloke, I bought some stuff off him previously and he threw in
a 1-5 screen and a set of auto ext tubes (offbrand), but he does make
you pay a premium for the gear.

He's got an ad in the latest phototraders - 107 I think. Lists his OM-3
for 895. Too pricey for me.

He's got an XA + A16 flash I'm looking at - $160. I think that's on the
high side. Anyone know what the going price for that camera is?

Dan