[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:26:50 -0500
When you download spam (and don't open it) the sender knows that atleast
email address is working.  Even using Mailwasher (which deletes them from
the server without downloading and sends a bounce message ((as if my email
address is bad)), spam percentage remains around 30%.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 5-7 weeks