[OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic
From: cochran@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 10:47:27 -0400
Hi:

I had the privilege to watch all three movies in a row December 16, 2003. They
called de event,"Trilogy Tuesday". They showed the first an second films in
their extended version and then TROK. It felt like watching one long movie.

Peter Jackson has achieved a monumental task, to bring to the cinema a story
that no one believed it could be filmed. I wonder what would be the next
achievement to de-throne what the Peter and have done.

Even though I have not seen all the movies nominated, there is another NZ movie
called Whalerider that deserved an oscar for the little girl.

peace

David