[OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) I wonder if they used Zuikos? Off-topic
From: cochran@xxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:57:19 -0400
Hi Tris:

I don't think it is farfetched to thank the "kiwis". They have accomplished
something that only with their entusiasm and love for the books could not be
made anywhere else. Think about making this in Hollywood with the hourly rate
mentality of grips, lighting technicians, craft service people, etc... Unions
threatening to shot down the production for extended hours etc.

It is true that finaciers made this possible and to a very high risk of loosing
all. But to see how this man Peter Jackson works hour after hour is simply
humbling.
For what I can remember it was done in New Zealand and nowhere else.

peace

David

snip