[OM] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: Humbert Humbert <0humbert0humbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:07:35 -0600
I agree. But there's an extraordinary service that can do it for you
in two easy steps, called SpamCop. My email client interacts with
SpamSieve and also connects with the service. SpamCop also ensures
that any action taken is dead on and does not unduly burden
administrators, thus fostering cooperation.

Phil