[OM] Re: relay cord problem

Subject: [OM] Re: relay cord problem
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:42:40 -0600
I seem to recall that one of the middle pins is unused, though it's been a
while.  The wires at the end that attaches to the MD are all soldered to the
plate with the contact pads, so there's no parts to loose if you unscrew it.
But the end that attaches to the battery has six pins pushed up by six tiny
springs underneath the cover plate -- open at your own risk!  The trick on
reasembly is to rest the cover plate face down on some sideways tweezers,
put the six pins in place, then top with the six springs.  Then carefully
lower the housing onto the springs until you can hold the plate against the
housing and turn it over to replace the screws.

Address all shipments and postal correspondence to:

Photosphere
2510 Electronic Ln. #907
Dallas, TX   75220
U.S.A.

Providing Authorized Olympus Camera repairs for over 20 years!