[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:08:49 -0800
I agree John, and now I do that. I found a program that allows me to delete
from the POP server before the download... saving me the download time as
well as rendering my email address a 'black hole' for the spammers. But they
are getting some responses or they wouldn't be doing it. I saw a newspaper
article recently that indicated that a response rate of 0.00001% would be
satisfactory e.g. 1-2 in a million spams funds it all. So its probably
hopeless, but -I- won't be that one or two.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...