[OM] Far sighted on the OM1

Subject: [OM] Far sighted on the OM1
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:02:27 -0600
Dear listers,

Due to my increasing presbyopia, I would be looking for an Eyecup 1 or 2 with
+1 correction lens, but such beasts seem to be non-existent now. I have an
eyecup 2 with no lens, so just the lens would do.

It has occurred to me to get an Olympus +3 closeup lens, trace out the
contours of the eyecup 2 frame, grind  closeup lens to fit eyecup, and
crazy-glue it in. Voila!

... but I don't have a diamond grinding wheel...

Can anyone suggest a creative/practical solution for my OM1/2 focusing
problems?

Thanks,
Parzival Herzog