[OM] Re: Far sighted on the OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Far sighted on the OM1
From: "Paul D. Farrar" <farrar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 23:05:29 -0600
Various other manufacturers' eyepiece devices fit OM. I have never tried it,
but people who have, like Michael Covington, say that the Pentax M, and
subsequent, devices fit. These are readily available new. Also some other
brands like Minolta SRT.

Eyecup 1 comes without a diopter. You screw it apart to insert the lens. You
can have an optician cut a lens to fit.

Paul Farrar