[OM] Re: [OT] Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 question

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Polaroid Sprintscan 4000 question
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 10:39:39 +0000
I looked into this a while back and checked a scanning forum (I forget
which one). From what I gleaned there I came to the conclusion it would
work, though I am thinking of doing the scusbi thing on a mac. Have a
quick trawl through scanning list archives and see what you can find.
Someone is bound to have tried what you want to do. If nothing else you
may get positive confirmation that it is not possible.

James