[OM] Re: relay cord problem

Subject: [OM] Re: relay cord problem
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:45:17 -0500
I have never opened one.  One end has spring loaded pins, and you can assume
that problems can occur at that end, unless cord has been flexed so much
that wires are broken inside.  Taking apart is easy, it can be a challenge
getting pins and springs back in (same as MD-1). Pins and springs are easy
to lose.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714