[OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5

Subject: [OM] Re: series 1 19-35/3.5-4.5
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 09:50:16 -0700
Hi Brittania:

Why can't we gift each other? For a donation equal to the cost of the gear
plus shipping plus 'local' sales taxes - items that you want could be
acquired and sent as early Christmas presents. Any of my friends on the list
(even Donald) are welcome to approach me offline to join the Christmas Club.
Anyone from the US, OZ, Eur., UK, Japan, HK, SP, ML, world in short who
would want to volunteer to support this initiative could join the list.
Everyone gets a chance to acquire and support, nice and random.

Interested?

Gord