[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 09:53:09 -0800
Probably not worth the effort, Walt. There's no escaping the stuff, and
soon enough, you'll be getting it at the new address. I get it here
(where I run my own mail server) for addresses that don't even exist on
this server. No way they could have gotten them from anywhere--they just
make them up and hope.

---
Scott Gomez