[OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Re: Beware: Another scam Paypal message
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 12:59:36 -0500
*Sigh*

The NRA has announced that the free-for-members "MyNRA" e-mail
service is going away March 15.  It was set up in such a way that
it was really convenient for the List, for reasons I won't attempt
to explain here.  Using a filter, I was able to send anything
with "OM" in the subject line to a folder and never, not once, had
anything but list mail there.  But for the unfiltered stuff,
although not nearly as much as some say they get daily, I was
getting 30-40 spams a day.  Since I've gotta switch now anyway,
I'm going to a service that promises super-duper spam protection.

We'll see about that.  I'll still be here to annoy and aggravate,
just from a different spider hole.

Walt