[OM] Re: Ree: Re: Tamron 80-200 f 2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Ree: Re: Tamron 80-200 f 2.8
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 20:51:50 -0800
Are you 'Bay ID unstuckintime? That one looks nice and that was a great
price. Thought about bidding myself just cause it was going so cheap. I
hope you like it as much as I do, but I'll honor my guarantee and buy it
for $31.01 you don't like it. If you do like it, I have a spare hood.
It's obviously used and the rubber slip-on insert is missing, but it
does stay on pretty well and work. I later found a nib one.

Moose