[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:20:26 -0500
You chose your Advents on the basis of how a piece of studio equipment
evaluated the output signals with respect to the input.

But that's only part of the "system" since it didn't include you.  It
leaves out a lot of ear drum elasticity, flexibility of cilia, shape and
size of ear canal and possible selective attenuation and amplification
of the signal by a brain and nervous system which is custom programmed
by life experience and lord knows what else.

There's not much mystery why we don't always agree.

Chuck Norcutt