[OM] Re: [OT] Stock agency resolution requirement, was: OM to E1 adapto

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Stock agency resolution requirement, was: OM to E1 adaptor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 12:37:49 -0500
Seems a strange way to specify it.  If they want a to end up with an
uncompressed 24-bit TIFF file of 17MB then they want a sensor resolution
of 17/3 = 5.67 megapixels.  Don't know why they don't just say that.  I
should think 5 megapixels from a 3:4 aspect ratio sensor is close enough.

Chuck Norcutt