[OM] Re: 24 to 200mm nervious

Subject: [OM] Re: 24 to 200mm nervious
From: "Garry D. Lewis" <garrylewis747@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 17:41:54 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
>What's the project though?

The project was an outgrowth of 4 people sitting at breaks and discussing
various
landmarks and old history of Fort Worth. I decided to start photographing some
of these
often remembered places.I have other photos(done with other cameras), but
decide to limit
things to Olympus only. I'm approaching this as new work. I also am approaching
this
from having only been here from '82. So I be shooting other people memories.
Anyway
I'll be playing it by ear with no set agenda.
I was reminded again of how suprizing my 200mm was on sharpness. An the
disapointment of
 the 50mm shots. Guess I'll have to blame the Polarizing filter. Also I need to
remember-
slower techniques is best for quality.

Garry D. Lewis