[OM] Re: Santa Fe

Subject: [OM] Re: Santa Fe
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 21:14:33 -0700
Well, I haven't been everywhere yet, so I can't say for sure that we
have the best Mexican food, but the green chile here is quite
fantastic.  It took me about 3 days after moving here to become
hopelessly addicted to it - particularly the Hatch, NM variety that was
mentioned earlier.  Fall is a wonderful season here: chile roasting
time!

Mark