[OM] Re: Santa Fe

Subject: [OM] Re: Santa Fe
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:57:54 EST
In a message dated 3/3/2004 10:47:10 AM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Of course, I agree with your assessment of the area, but they
already know that.  Being family, I have been forgiven, though I
am still a bit suspect.  I do, however, like Galveston.  Thinking
of it makes me hanker for one of those oyster po' boys

The best part of the towns you mentioned is going thru them to get to
Galveston, but not too fast or one of their finest will stop you for a little
conversation.  If you get this far, go to Goode Company Seafood in Houston for
what I
think is the best oyster poor boy in these parts.  Not for the purist as they
put a little pico de gallo (sp ?) and can be order with sliced avocado and
dang is it good.   This part of Texas has some absolutely fantastic birding as
well as other wildlife for those who enjoy that type of photography.  Bill
Barber