[OM] Re: OM-1 + 35-70/3.6 value?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 + 35-70/3.6 value?
From: jason.gidden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:13:05 +0000
Well I've got the 3.6 and I love it.  Like the one you're being offered
mine was mint-ish.  I paid about GBP£200 for it which I gathered was a bit
on the high side.  However it did come with rubber hood, hard leather case
and original front & rear caps.  I'm sure others who are better informed
may correct me, but it sounds like you're getting a great deal.

If only for the lens buy it, you need it, you'll love it.

Cheers.

Jason.

Internet
daniel.tan@xxxxxxxxxx@ml.free.fr - 04/03/2004 10:07