[OM] Re: OM-1 + 35-70/3.6 value?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 + 35-70/3.6 value?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 06:30:37 EST
In a message dated 3/4/2004 4:06:18 AM Central Standard Time,
daniel.tan@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Does anybody reckon a chrome OM-1 in very good nick (recent service, the
guy reckoned 9/10 but he's a dealer so I'll take that with a large pinch
of salt) + a mint-ish zuiko 35-70/3.6 is worth AUD$325 (~ USD$240)

Sounds like a decent deal although a looong way from a Fang.  If you need
both items or have a buyer for the unneeded piece I say to go for it.  Two
questions I would have for the seller are: 1) Does the lens exhibit any of the
cloudiness that sometimes plaques these lenses? 2) Does it included the
difficult
to find Zuiko hood for the lens?  Bill Barber