[OM] Re: OT Speaker and hi-fi bragging

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Speaker and hi-fi bragging
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 15:54:50 -0500
Then we have to face the fact that the hearing range of we feeble humans
begins to deteriorate at age 19.  Too bad that we old farts can no
longer hear the fine quality of the units we worked so long and hard to
be able to afford. At age 18 I could hear just fine up to 21KHz (except
we didn't know what a KHz was then) But not any more.  The rest of you
probably can't either except that you just don't know it.  Kind of like
having an OM-4Ti with 35-80 f/2.8 and not being able to see well enough
to focus the damn thing.  At least there you get some indisputable
feedback when you get your out of focus images back.

Sorry, I couldn't help that bit of mischief.
Chuck Norcutt