[OM] Re: OT Speaker and hi-fi bragging

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Speaker and hi-fi bragging
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:06:55 -0500
LOL, I can't resist.  JBL L100's (go ahead, laugh until you laugh yourselves
silly), Creek Audio Systems 4140 (thank God for the British), Sony CDP 620 ES
II that weighs more than one JBL ;), custom homebuilt  Delta-Graph 10 band
equalizer (how else would I be able to place a dip at 4 and 8k due to the
L100's) in a 14 by 10 room that has more parallel surfaces than one can shake
a stick at.  One saving grace are 2 small storage space doors on either end
that can be opened to create nice bass traps.

Richard - a has been sound engineer slowly going deaf due to cranking up his
Klipsch 2.0 computer speakers (go ahead, laugh until you laugh yourselves
silly) to 103db spl peak while listening to Peter Gabriel :)