[OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March 31

Subject: [OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March 31
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 16:04:03 -0800 (PST)
In closely comparing the street scene photos with the OM 50mm 1.8 vs
the 14-54mm, both at f4, to my eye the 50mm has slightly more
resolution.  The greatest difference is in the color tone - the 50mm
is significantly warmer.  They look like they were taken very close
in time to each other based on the position of shadows, so I do not
think the difference is due to time of day.  I'm not sure which is
more accurate, but the warmer one is more pleasing to my eye.

--- Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> See: <http://www.pbase.com/higuma/om_fourthirds_adapter> for a
> bunch of
> pictures of the adapter, as installed with lens on E-1 and copy of
> instruction sheet specifying manual diaphragm operation.  Also test
>
> images with 50mm f/1.8
>
> Make sure to go to bottom of photo and click on "original" to get
> original size image so that the instruction sheet is readable.
>
> Chuck Norcutt

=====
Don Shedrick

http://groups.msn.com/firstlightimaging