[OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March31

Subject: [OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March31
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:49:47 +0100
Garth Wood schrieb:

> I would think any telephotos in particular, since the light rays are more
> likely to be exiting the rear objective near-parallel (which, as I
> understand it, is a requirement for reasonable quality images with the E-1
> sensor...).

since Olympus in Germany doesn't provide the Adaptor (yet? ;)), some guy
at the oly-e forum did his own (from a Tamron converter).

Have a look at his first test shots with the 75-150 zoom in comparison
to 14-54 E System zoom and converter:

http://oly-e.de/news/?4013,e.e-system

he will post more samples by tomorrow.

Doesn't look bad at all to me :)