[OM] Re: How to become a flasher

Subject: [OM] Re: How to become a flasher
From: James Royall <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:55:08 +0000
I asked about fill in in sunny conditions and was advised to just meter
for the scene and add the flash on manual. The amount of light it will
add will not upset the overall exposure, as the flash is adding to
sunlight, but should take out the shadows. I was asking about a backlit
portrait. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet though. Anyone who
feels like it please add to / correct this.

And Chuck; please forward those John Lind gems over to me also.

Thanks,
James