[OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March 31

Subject: [OM] Re: The MA-1 OM to E-1 adapter will be available in the US March 31
From: cochran@xxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 16:00:08 -0400
Hi Chuck:

Thanks again. I think we should all, those interested in getting a DSLR, send
them a nice email each stating our interest that the adapter be free as in
Japan. I think it is a good incentive at the moment of "truth" when we finaly
hit "add to cart" and "send" for our final purchase of the,well, Canon 10D or
Olympus E-1. Maybe, just maybe they will hear us.
Today I saw a 10D in "the flesh" at a local store at the same price as in NY.
My legs trembled....the temtation was strong.

peace

David