[OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E1 adaptor
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:42:06 -0800
Not everything in the mysterious world of audiophiles makes good sense.
Indeed, if it had not been for the groundbreaking work of Pearson and a few
others like him (and I stress few) product such as Advent, just for
example, would have been likely looked down on as well--indeed, ridiculed
for its modest price alone, not to mention its "laughable" two-way
architecture.

Bose 901s are not perfect loudspeaker systems. And I have more news: no
other speaker system is perfect, either. _All_ loudspeakers represent
compromises, that's a given, and here's a second given: you could do a
whole lot worse than to own a pair of 901s.

Having said that, the Infinity Golds in my Grand Cherokee beat the pants
off that costly Bose system my brother has in his Cadillac. For _my_ money
at least. But what could I know--my ears listen to RCA every morning.

Tris