[OM] Re: Ebay auction - Zuiko 350mm F2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Ebay auction - Zuiko 350mm F2.8
From: "G. Camera Roda" <cameraroda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:09:42 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: <NSURIT@xxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 2:12 PM

> Given your concerns, which I share, and assuming you want to use the lens
you
> might consider finding a Tamron 300mm f2.8 or perhaps the 400mm f4.  Use
the
> extra money to buy more stuff fot you OMs or to take a nice trip.  Bill
Barber

Thank you for the wise suggestions that all of you sent.
I actually asked a couple of questions to the seller a couple of days ago,
but he didn't answer. Definitively, I will not bid.
As you argued, from some days I am observing auctions for Tamron 300 F2.8.
What do you think about this lens and which could be a honest price?

Bye,
 Giovanni from Italy